T3510 scanner provides platform for installing digital CCTV

Leave a Comment

fight in WolverhamptonAn off-duty teenage special constable who was knocked unconscious during a night time incident has spoken of his ordeal. Simon Rooke intervened to break up a fight in Wolverhampton, and said: “I didn’t show them my badge but I told them to leave him alone. They started to walk off and I turned my back on them to look at the guy on the ground. Somebody then shouted something and I turned around and he punched me in the face. The force knocked me off my feet and I hit my head off the kerb and it knocked me unconscious.” CCTV footage of his alleged attackers was released.

A CCTV network is one of the top security features which can be added to our modular, easy to use Access Control UK systems. Our Access controllers can be networked together to create a powerful computer controlled security infrastructure. The T3510 scanner can be configured in many different arrangements. Installing a T3510 provides a platform for installing other Tensor products such as Time and Attendance, Visitor Monitoring, Automatic Number Plate recognition and digital CCTV.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.